Ilike Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and March.
Ilike Liveaboard is a traditional phinisi with a large dive deck and comes complete with 2 tenders for effortless diving. The camera facilities are well thought out and include ample charging points. The communal areas offer plenty of space with both indoor and outdoor dining options and a large sun deck with comfortable lougers to relax on. You can choose to stay in either smaller bunk style cabins, standard double cabins or the larger suite. All cabins are air-conditioned with their own bathrooms.
- 7 ensuite air-conditioned cabins for 14 people
- 2 budget bunk cabins, 4 standard twin cabins with double and single beds, 1 suite featuring large double bed
- 14 guests maximum
- Large air-conditioned salon and dining area plus outdoor dining area and sun deck
- Western and local dishes are freshly prepared by the onboard chef
- Special diets catered for if booked in advance
- Large camera area with ample charging points and specific rinse tanks
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Ilike Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Ilike Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Ilike Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months