Gaia Love Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 11 cabins for 22 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and April.
Gaia Love Liveaboard
Gaia Love Liveaboard is spacious; cabins average 20sqm and there’s plenty of space in the common areas of the boat for her 22 guests. The vessel overall has a sleek modern feel, furnishings are colourful and the blonde wood brings a lightness to the interior. The eleven cabins can be either twin or double; upper deck cabins have large picture windows with, sliding glass onto private outdoor balconies. Every cabin is air-conditioned with an ensuite bathroom and plenty of storage. These cabins will make you feel like you are in a floating hotel with constantly changing views. The common areas are comfortable and brightly furnished and there are plenty of different options for relaxing during your surface interval. There is both an indoor lounge and dining areas as well as al fresco but shaded areas for lounging and dining. The upper deck has a sun area and you’ll find smaller outdoor relaxation nooks around the vessel – always comfortably furnished. The camera room, dive deck and their facilities are state of the art.
- 11 large ensuite air-conditioned
- Twin and Double cabins are avaialble; upper deck cabins have large picture windows and private baclconies
- 22 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor dininig and lounge areas plus sundeck and cosy nooks
- Fine cuisine, both western and local, a la carte
- Vegetarian options
- State of the art camera room and dive deck facilities
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Gaia Love Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between between October and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Gaia Love Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Gaia Love Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months