Euphoria Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between September and June.
Euphoria Liveaboard is 42m long and with just 7 cabins, this means plenty of space for everyone – including the resident parrot and cat. The two master cabins have their own terrace accessed via a door in a glass wall; this also means the cabin has plenty of light and feels more like a beach bungalow than a liveaboard cabin. The other five cabins are all individual and feature a mixture of twin, bunk, and double/single configurations. All cabins are air-conditioned and ensuite. Built in 2012, the boat is modern but it’s decor and rich wood cast a traditional aura. The partially shaded sun deck is complete with enough comfortable loungers for everyone and the main dining area and lounge has plenty of room for you to enjoy the freshly prepared European and Asian cuisine.
- 7 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 2 master cabins with terrace, 5 twin berth cabins with a mixture of double, bunk, and single/double configurations
- 14 guests maximum
- Large sun deck and indoor dining
- European and Asian food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Euphoria Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between September and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Euphoria Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Euphoria Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2022
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months