Euphoria Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between September and June.
Euphoria Liveaboard is 42m long and with just 7 cabins, this means plenty of space for everyone – including the resident parrot and cat. The two master cabins have their own terrace accessed via a door in a glass wall; this also means the cabin has plenty of light and feels more like a beach bungalow than a liveaboard cabin. The other five cabins are all individual and feature a mixture of twin, bunk, and double/single configurations. All cabins are air-conditioned and ensuite. Built in 2012, the boat is modern but it’s decor and rich wood cast a traditional aura. The partially shaded sun deck is complete with enough comfortable loungers for everyone and the main dining area and lounge has plenty of room for you to enjoy the freshly prepared European and Asian cuisine.
- 7 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 2 master cabins with terrace, 5 twin berth cabins with a mixture of double, bunk, and single/double configurations
- 14 guests maximum
- Large sun deck and indoor dining
- European and Asian food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Euphoria Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between September and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Euphoria Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Euphoria Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months
See availability for all Indonesia liveaboards departing
March 2023 | April 2023 | May 2023 | September 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023