Empress II Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 5 cabins for 9 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and April.
Empress II Liveaboard
Empress II Liveaboard offers everything you’d expect for a no-frills liveaboard but does it really well. The furnishings are bright and cheerful and the social areas include an outdoor lounge that becomes a starlight cinema. There are comfy bean bags to relax on, stripey sofas and an indoor lounge and galley area that flows through to outdoor dining. Cabins are basic but well kept and tidy and come in variations of twin configurations; there’s also one single cabin. Each cabin has a porthole for natural light and bathrooms are shared. The Empress II has a lift for water access to save a giant stride entry. It’s also worth knowing that the vessel was part of installing 350 bouys in the region so the crew are very familar with the sites.
- 5 air-conditioned cabins share 3 bathrooms
- 4 twin cabins and one single cabin
- 9 guests maximum
- Outdoor lounge, sundeck and dining areas
- Buffet style food
- Vegetarian diets catered for
- Dedicated camera rinse tank and charging station and table
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Empress II Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Empress II Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Empress II Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months