Emperor Raja Laut is a mid-range liveaboard with 6 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and February.
Emperor Raja Laut
Emperor Raja Laut is a traditional phinisi that welcomes just 12 divers onboard; 6 ensuite air-conditioned cabins offer twin and double accommodation. Guests can also relax on the sundeck complete with soft furnishings and dine either indoor or outdoor. The indoor lounge features a flat screen TV, library, bar and games to entertain you during your surface time. Diving takes place from 2 large RIBs for easy access to dive sites.
- 6 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 3 twin and 3 double cabins
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas plus comfy sundeck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Dedicated rinse tank and charging stations for cameras
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Emperor Raja Laut explores Raja Ampat between October and February. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Emperor Raja Laut:
Read comments left by previous guests on Emperor Raja Lauton Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.