Emperor Raja Laut is a mid-range liveaboard with 6 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and February.
Emperor Raja Laut
Emperor Raja Laut is a traditional phinisi that welcomes just 12 divers onboard; 6 ensuite air-conditioned cabins offer twin and double accommodation. Guests can also relax on the sundeck complete with soft furnishings and dine either indoor or outdoor. The indoor lounge features a flat screen TV, library, bar and games to entertain you during your surface time. Diving takes place from 2 large RIBs for easy access to dive sites.
- 6 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- 3 twin and 3 double cabins
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas plus comfy sundeck
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Dedicated rinse tank and charging stations for cameras
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Emperor Raja Laut explores Raja Ampat between October and February. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Emperor Raja Laut:
Read comments left by previous guests on Emperor Raja Lauton Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months
See availability for all Indonesia liveaboards departing
March 2023 | April 2023 | May 2023 | September 2023 | October 2023 | November 2023