Damai I Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 7 cabins for 12 people sailing to Raja Ampat between March and June.
Damai I Liveaboard
Damai I prides itself on offering the ultimate liveaboard experience. The 40m long traditional style vessel caters for just 12 divers; cabins are spacious and beautifully finished and there are indoor and outdoor dining locations. Guests can also relax on the spacious shaded and comfortably furnished sun deck or in the air-conditioned lounge. Food is gourmet with every special requirement catered for. There’s a large dive deck and one dive master for every four guests meaning that the service underwater is just as exceptional as it is above. Photographers will love the dedicated camera room, plentiful charging points, and dedicated rinse tanks.
- 7 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Single, twin, double, and master cabins
- 12 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas, indoor and outdoor lounge and sundeck
- Gourmet food
- Any special food requirements catered for
- Camera room with charging and dedicated rinsing
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Damai I Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between March and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Damai I Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Damai I Liveaboardon Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months