Carpe Diem Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 4 cabins for 8 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and April.
Carpe Diem Liveaboard
Carpe Diem Liveaboard is perfect for small groups or those seeking a more personalised experience. The vessel welcomes just eight guests to its four cabins. There’s one large double cabin on the upper deck with a large picture window. On the lower deck there’s one cabin that can be either twin or double and two cabins with a double and a single bed. The lower deck cabins all have portholes and skylights for ventilation and light. All cabins are air-conditioned with ensuite bathrooms. Social areas include both indoor and outdoor dining areas that can be used for relaxing too. There’s a sundeck and mattresses at the bow crest for sunbating too.
- 4 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Double, twin and double/single cabins
- 8 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor dining as well as sun lounging areas on top and bow
- Meals made with locally sourced produce
- Special diets can be catered for in advance
- Dedicated camera rinse tank and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Carpe Diem Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Carpe Diem Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Carpe Diem Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.