Carpe Diem Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 4 cabins for 8 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and April.
Carpe Diem Liveaboard
Carpe Diem Liveaboard is perfect for small groups or those seeking a more personalised experience. The vessel welcomes just eight guests to its four cabins. There’s one large double cabin on the upper deck with a large picture window. On the lower deck there’s one cabin that can be either twin or double and two cabins with a double and a single bed. The lower deck cabins all have portholes and skylights for ventilation and light. All cabins are air-conditioned with ensuite bathrooms. Social areas include both indoor and outdoor dining areas that can be used for relaxing too. There’s a sundeck and mattresses at the bow crest for sunbating too.
- 4 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Double, twin and double/single cabins
- 8 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor dining as well as sun lounging areas on top and bow
- Meals made with locally sourced produce
- Special diets can be catered for in advance
- Dedicated camera rinse tank and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Carpe Diem Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Carpe Diem Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Carpe Diem Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months