Calico Jack Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 5 cabins for 10 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and June.
Calico Jack Liveaboard
The Calico Jack Liveaboard is a striking vessel with red sails and a traditional phinisi design. Made of hardwood and superbly finished in light wood, she’s been crafted to deliver every requirement to your holiday. Cabins are ensuite, twin or double and the vessel has a sun deck, outdoor lounge and covered outdoor dining too. The food is styled as Asian fusion and served buffet style. There are 8 crew onboard to take care of you. Two dive tenders ensure effortless drop offs and pick ups for diving.
- 5 air-conditioned en-suite twin or double cabins
- 10 guests maximum
- Outdoor covered diving, sun deck and lounge
- Asian fusion style food buffet style
- Special diets upon request
- Dedicated camera rinse tank, camera and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Calico Jack Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Calico Jack Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Calico Jack Liveaboardon Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months