Aurora Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and March.
Aurora Liveaboard is both comfortable and modern and offers accommodation for its 16 divers within a traditional sailing vessel. Onboard the crew include a marine biologist, underwater photographers and experienced dive masters on hand to make sure guests get the most out of their Raja Ampat experience. The salon and sun deck offer plenty of space for relaxation and the vessel has a spacious dive deck and dedicated camera station.
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin and double cabins available
- 16 guests maximum
- Sun deck and salon
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Camera station aad dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Aurora Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and March. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Aurora Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Aurora Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months