Ambai Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and May.
Comfortable, modern and bright the Ambai Liveaboard offers sixteen guests plenty of space to relax with eight deluxe cabins, 2 outdoor lounge areas, and an indoor air-conditioned lounge too. Enjoy views from plush, stylish sofas and watch ‘the day’s catch’ nightly on the large screen TV.
- 8 ensuite air-conditioned cabins
- Twin and double cabins avaialable
- 16 guests maximum
- Plush outdoor lounges and indoor air-conditioned lounge
- Western and local dishes served buffet style
- Vegetarian food available
- Camera charging station with dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Ambai Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Ambai Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Ambai Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Liveaboards Overview
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat and Triton Bay.Browse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months