Alila Purnama Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 5 cabins for 10 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and February.
Alila Purnama Liveaboard
Alila Purnama Liveaboard is a 46m long traditional phinisi which enjoys an annual renovation to ensure its facilities remain ultra-modern. The vessel is the final word in spacious luxury welcoming just 10 divers to enjoy her understated opulence. Cabins rival top-notch hotel rooms and are fresh and bright yet comfortable and welcoming. Each is en-suite with air-conditioning and furnished with large comfortable beds, wardrobe, desk, and TV. The decks are furnished with large sunbeds and parasols and the food is exquisitely served either indoor or on the deck. There’s an indoor lounge and entertainment center and onboard spa therapist.
- 5 en-suite air-conditioned cabins
- 4 double cabins and 1 master suite
- 10 guests maximum
- Indoor and outdoor dining, lounge, library and sun decks
- Western and local dishes
- Vegetarian options
- Camera rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Alila Purnama Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and February. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Alila Purnama Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Alila Purnama Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months