Pindito Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 8 cabins for 16 people sailing to Raja Ampat between November and April.
Pindito Liveaboard welcomes 16 divers and with a crew of 17, you can expect first class service. Cabins are neat, spacious with air-conditioning and ensuite bathrooms. The dive deck is spacious, shaded and includes a seating area too. The upper deck encompasses both sun deck and shaded lounge area and it’s a great place to relax and watch the scenery. The indoor dining area doubles as a lounge with full entertainment system. Food is served both buffet style and a la carte; expect international and local flavours.
- 8 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin and double cabins
- 16 guests maximum
- Large sun deck and outdoor lounges plus indoor dining and lounge area
- Western and local food served both buffet style and a la carte
- Camera table, charging and camera station with dedicated rinse tank
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Pindito Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Pindito Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Pindito Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months