Pearl of Papua Liveaboard is a mid-range liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to Raja Ampat between August and June.
Pearl of Papua Liveaboard
12 crew look after 14 guests aboard the Pearl of Papua Liveaboard ensuring that you receive great service. The en-suite air-conditioned cabins are bright and fresh and there’s plenty of space to relax around the vessel. Dine and relax in the restaurant and indoor salon or get comfy on the sun deck. The dive deck has plenty of space and the vessel has a dedicated camera rinse tank and charging area. Cabin configurations vary between twin bunk and twin non bunk to double and one larger suite.
- 7 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin (bunk and non bunk), double, one suite
- 14 guests maximum
- Indoor dining and lounge and sundeck
- Food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options available
- Camera rinse tank and charging station
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Pearl of Papua Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between August and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Pearl of Papua Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Pearl of Papua Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.
Raja Ampat Diving Guides and Info
For an overview of what to expect when diving Raja Ampat and useful tips on how to get there and what to bring with you, see our Diving Raja Ampat: A Quick Guide and listen to the Divehappy podcast episodes on Raja Ampat. Misool Eco Resort and Triton Bay. For practicalities on getting there, see How To Get To Raja Ampat, Sorong Airport Guide and the Liveaboard Packing List
Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Reports
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report June 2023
- Raja Ampat Liveaboard Trip Report December 2019
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2017
- Raja Ampat to Banda Islands and Ambon Trip Liveaboard Report February 2016
- Raja Ampat to Triton Bay Liveaboard Trip Report February 2008
Triton Bay Trip Reports (as part of Raja Ampat liveaboard trips)
Booking Raja Ampat LiveaboardsBrowse Raja Ampat liveaboards by price level and month of departure:
- Luxury Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Mid Range Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Budget Raja Ampat Liveaboards
- Check Last Minute Raja Ampat Liveaboard Deals for big discounts on Raja Ampat liveaboard trips that are departing in the next couple of months