Amira Liveaboard is a luxury liveaboard with 10 cabins for 19 people sailing to Raja Ampat between October and June.
Amira Liveaboard is 52m long which means her 19 guests will have lots of space both within their cabins and in the common areas too. There’s one single cabin and ten cabins that can be either twin or double configurations. The twin and double cabins are spread over the upper and lower decks and all are air-conditioned with ensuite bathrooms. The vessel luxuriates in space and facilities; the large alfresco spaces include shaded dining and lounge areas plus sundeck and an indoor lounge and dining area with well-appointed camera station.
- 10 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Single, twin, and double cabins
- 19 guests maximum
- Large open air dining, lounge, and sundeck plus indoor dining and lounge
- Western and local food served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Camera roon with charging and work stations and dedicated rinse tanks
- Click here to see availability and pricing
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Amira Liveaboard explores Raja Ampat between October and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Amira Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Amira Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Indonesia:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Indonesia on Skyscanner.