Inquisitive octopi and indifferent crocodile fish are also easy to find around Bangka in Sulawesi – although with an octopus, you’ve got to be quick before it disappears either across the sand or into a hole
- Part 1: Ocean Rover – Boat Review
- Part 2: Pgymy Seahorses, Pipefish, Leaf Fish
- Part 3: Crocodile Fish and Octopi
- Part 4: Flabellina, Frogfish and Demon Stingers
- Part 5: Velvet and Ornate Ghost Pipefish
- Part 6: Nudibranches
- Part 7: Shrimp, Crab and Cuttlefish
The Powershot SD700 is marketed in Europe as the Canon IXUS 800 IS with the Canon WP-DC5 underwater housing.
The Powershot 700 / IXUS 800 is a couple of years old now – I’ve had mine since it first came out and taken thousands of shots underwater with it. I see no real reason to upgrade. You can read my original review of when I bought the Canon Powershot SD700 camera and WP-DC5 housing.