Solitude One liveaboard is a midrange liveaboard with 10 cabins for 22 people diving Palau, Tubbataha Reef, the Visayas region and Coron Wrecks.
- 10 ensuite air-conditioned cabins with flatscreen TV
- 1 large 17m square stateroom, 1 quad cabin featuring 1 twin bunk and 2 single beds, remaining cabins are twin or double deluxe cabins
- Western and local dishes served buffet style with vegetarian options available
- Large dedicated camera room with table and charging
- Camera station with table and dedicated rinsing
- 22 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
At 52m the Solitude One Liveaboard has lots of space for 22 guests. Fully renovated in 2103 the vessel is modern and sleek with rich dark wood undertones. Cabins are hotel room standard and the social areas are comfortable and well designed. The camera room is superb and the indoor and outdoor lounge, sundeck and jacuzzi offer plenty of options for your surface interval.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Solitude One Liveaboard explores Palau between November and March and to Tubbataha between April and June Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Solitude One Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Solitude One Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To The Philippines and Palau:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to the Philippines on Skyscanner.