MV Dolphin Liveaboard is a midrange Philippines liveaboard with 9 cabins for 18 people diving Tubbataha Reef, Apo Reef and Coron
- 9 air-conditioned ensuite cabins with TV
- Two upper deck VIP cabins feature king-sized beds and a minibar and living area
- Twin cabins are available on upper and lower decks
- Western and local food served buffet style with vegetarian options available
- Dedicated camera rinse tank
- 18 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The MV Dolphin Liveaboard is a solid dive boat. The main social area is the indoor salon and dining room complete with bar and AV equipment. The open-air lounge on the top deck has seating from which you can relax and take in the view.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MV Dolphin Liveaboard explores Tubbataha between March and June. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MV Dolphin Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on MV Dolphin Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To The Philippines:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to The Philippines on Skyscanner.